Book your holiday house in the Zillertal Farmhouse Korum – in the forest and next to a game enclosure
Our tastefully restored, traditional wooden Tyrolean farmhouse Korum, dating back to the 16th century, is located in the hamlet of Pankrazberg between Fügen and Hochfügen, right next to our own private game enclosure with deer and bucks. Korum, your holiday house in the Zillertal offers space for up to 10 people and its idyllic location is hard to beat!
Enjoy your holiday in a traditional wooden farmhouse in this rural idyll, where you can seize the day and do as you please – the house is yours for the length of your stay!
Korum, our holiday house in the Zillertal is ideal for both summer- and winter holiday. The hiking and skiing area of Hochfügen with its 89 kilometres of ski slopes is a mere 15 minutes drive away and the smaller ski area of Spieljoch, which with its 11 kilometres of slopes is ideally suited for families, can be reached in five minutes. In winter, parking is about 50 metres from the house. Next to the main house Korum you can find our Zirbenhäusl Korum with room for up to 6 more people!
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our farmhouse Korum!
Facilities & prices Farmhouse Korum, Fügenberg
The ground floor features:
- A generous combined kitchen and living room with a wood-burning stove, a stove with 4 hobs and oven, fridge with freezer, coffee maker, water kettle, and ample crockery
- A cosy parlour with wood-burning stove, satellite TV, and radio
- 1 bathroom with bathtub, toilet, and washing machine; an electric heater keeps the bathroom warm at all times
- 1 bathroom with shower, toilet, and electric heater
The first floor features:
- 2 double rooms
- 2 three-bed room
There is a big terrace outside the house with a barbecue area that can be used in summer. You can park your car directly in front of the house.
Wood-burning stoves in the kitchen and parlour keep the house blissfully warm on cold days. All other rooms can be heated with electric heaters. There is no central heating!
Prices – Farmhouse Korum
If you are planning on spending your holiday in the mountains, why not rent our farmhouse Korum? The traditional wooden farmhouse, dating back to the 16th century, offers space for up to 10 people.
|Date||Price per night
|Price per night
|06.10. - 17.11.2019||on request||€ 196,00|
|01.12. - 22.12.2019||on request||€ 324,50|
|22.12. - 05.01.2020||-||€ 430,00|
|05.01. - 26.01.2020||on request||€ 335,00|
|26.01. - 19.04.2020||-||€ 371,50|
|19.04. - 14.06.2020||on request||€ 241,00
|14.06. - 23.08.2020||on request||€ 261,00
|23.08. - 04.10.2020||on request||€ 241,00
|04.10. - 15.11.2020||on request||€ 206,00
|29.11. - 20.12.2020||on request||€ 341,00
|20.12. - 03.01.2021||-||€ 452,00
|03.01. - 24.01.2021||on request||€ 352,00
|24.01. - 18.04.2021||-||€ 390,00
- Live in a traditional Tyrolean farmhouse dating from the 16th century
- Watch deer and bucks in the game enclosure adjoining the farmhouse
- Enjoy peace & quiet in the middle of the forest
- Soak up the sun on the large terrace with a barbecue area that can be used in summer only
- Take advantage of special offers at our Skischule & Skiverleih Kostenzer
- Electricity, running water, wood for the stoves and garbage disposal are included
- Park your car right outside the house
- There is NO bedding and NO towels in the house! We can provide them at prior notice at a surcharge of € 10,00 per person per stay for bedding and € 8,00 per person per stay for towels. Please bring your own tea towels
- Final cleaning: € 145,00
- A once-off surcharge of € 60,00 applies for short stays of up to 3 nights
- An additional fee (local tourist tax) € 1,50 per night applies for any person of 15 years and older
- Please note that there is no space for pets
- We do not accept credit cards.
- Due to risk of fire open fires are strictly prohibited at any time!
- Our house is located at higher altitudes, so please make sure that your car is well prepared for the winter (at least winter tires, possibly snow chains)!
- For larger groups you can additionally rent our Zirbenhäusl Korum (for up to 6 people)